Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting


Someone says he or she will call but not exactly when. So you wait. Makes no difference whether it's after a date or a job interview. Waiting is waiting. For a friend of mine, it was the call that never came after what seemed a successful first date. Mr. not-so-wonderful had planned another date and then did not call or show up. We seriously wonder if he met with foul play. He probably will if he decides to call after all this time now.

I'm waiting for the "after the interview" call. My phone is with me every minute. I think. Yet I still miss calls somehow. But not "that call," not yet. It's tedious. I suppose it's character building. Life goes on. I wo-wo-wo-wo-wonder. For now I'm going to throw on something green and celebrate my heritage. Oh no -- I have to wait one more hour. Ok. I can do that! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment